Every Mosque needs to ensure their building are secure, but also their computers. Important information held on computers can be stolen, lost or damaged – deliberately or accidentally.
The Mosque may be the target of attack from those who wish to steal important information, whether this be financial information or more.
Mosques need to ensure:
- Data is backed up regularly
- Make sure passwords are secure
- Be careful regarding emails being sent from the Mosque computer
- Dont leave the office doors unsupervised or unlocked at any time
- Have anti-malware software on all machines.
- Scan regularly for any potential viruses
For any further information contact us directly on 01494 416202 or email info@Faithassociates.co.uk